Christmas & Holiday
Artificial Christmas Trees
- LED Christmas Trees
- Worry Free ALL LIT Christmas Trees
- Natural Touch Christmas Trees
- Full Size Trees With or Without Lights
- Pencil Size Trees With or without lights
- Slim Size Trees with or without Lights
- Prelit Flocked Trees
- Pick Your Color Tree
- Colored Tinsel Trees
- Silver and White Trees
- Flocked Color Trees
- Flat Back Pine Trees
- Giant Size Trees With or without lights
- Multi Colored Lighted Christmas Tree
- Wreaths With or Without Lights
- Christmas Garlands With or Without Lights
- Christmas Swags
- Sparkle Lite LED Crystal Trees and Lighting Decor
- Christmas Santas
- Holiday Accents & Decor
- Upside Down Umbrella Trees
- Display Trees & Alpine Trees
- Christmas Topiary
- Pre-Lit Palm Trees
- Glitter & Ice Collection
- Christmas Cactus
- Christmas Tree Ornaments and Trimmings
- Holiday Accent Foliages & Poinsettias
- Holiday Accent Swags, Table Top Trees, Topiaries, & Figurines
- Berry Collection
- Decorative Branches
- Holiday Grass
- Artificial Christmas Tree Lights
- Tree Stands
- Artificial Christmas Trees
- Halloween Decorations
- Fire Retardant Greenery
Artificial Palm Trees, Plants, Thatch, Birds
- Pre-Lit Palm Tree
Indoor Palm Trees
- Areca Palms
- Golden Cane
- Paradise Palms
- Banana Palms
- Coconut Palms
- Cycas Palms
- Roebellinii Palms
- Phoenix Palms
- Fishtail Palms
- Lady Palms
- Bamboo Trees
- Fountain Palm
- Parlour Palms
- Travelers Palm
- Sago Palm Tree
- Date Palm
- PonyTail Palm
- New Faux Grass Palm Tree
- Colorful Flowering Tropical Palms
- Faux Kentia Palm
- Outdoor Palm Trees
- Preserved Palm Trees
- Table Top Palm Trees
- Canvas Palm Trees
- Tropical Plants
- Tropical Artificial Birds
- Tiki Bar & Thatch Umbrella
Canvas Palms & Plants
- Anahaw Palm
- Bird of Paradise
- Buri Palm
- Chinese Palm
- Coconut Palm
- Curved Travellers Palm
- Feather Palm
- Fortune Palm
- Gingko Palm
- Multi Dracena
- Ponytail Palm
- Red Palm
- Travelers Palm
- Tropical Plants
- Umbrella Palm
- Yucca Palm
- Yucca Head
- New Canvas Items
Artificial Trees, Topiary, Bonsai
- Ball Topiary Trees
- Bamboo Trees
- Bonsai Tree
- Designer Collection
- Euro Collection Olive & Fig Trees
- Oriental Ming, Lace , Finger Aralia Trees
- Custom Fantasy Trees
- Faux Ficus Trees
- Faux Oak Trees In Multiple Color Choices
- Flowering Trees
- Fruit Trees
- Fancy Ice Glitter & Lighted Trees
- Oriental Mini Japanese Maple Trees
- Pine Trees
- Preserved Eucalyptus Trees
- Outdoor Artificial Trees
- Custom Giant Trees
Outdoor Artificial Palms, Trees, Topiary,Plants
- Palm Trees and Palm Bushes
- Outdoor Trees
- Outdoor Topiary
- Outdoor Bushes and Ferns
- Outdoor Flowering Plants and Vines
- Outdoor Tropical Plants
- Outdoor Garlands, Branches and Vines
- Outdoor Landscaping Grass
- Outdoor Hedges
- Greenwalls, FloorWall Grass Mats,Grasses,Bark,Rocks,Stone Ground Cover
- Artificial Boxwood Collection
Artificial Cactus, Succulent Collection
- Fabulous Finger Cactus
- Faux Life Like Plastic Mexican Cactus
- Faux Life Like Plastic Various Small Cacti & Succulent
- Faux Life Like Plastic Saguaro Cactus
- Faux Life Like Plastic Prickly Pear Cactus
- Stylish Column Cactus
- Luminous Lighted Cactus
- Natural Touch Life Like Cactus
- Desert Agave
- Artificial Flowering Collection
Greenery Plants, Garlands, Vines, Accents
- Garlands, Vines & Bushes
- Table Top, Small Gift, Home Accents
- Floor Plants
- Small Accent Plants
- Various accent selections
- Tree Root (Jungle Vine) Selections
- Cattail Selections
- Lily Pad Selections
- Magnolia Selections
- Papyrus Selections
- Eucalyptus Selections
- Fall Harvest Foliages & Pumpkins
- Tropical Plants
Palm Fronds , Tree & Twig Branches
- Preserved Palm Fronds
- Holiday Decorative Branches
- Tropical Faux Palm Branches
- Outdoor All Weather Branches
- Oriental Artificial Bamboo Branches
- Maple Branches
- Tuscan Faux Olive Branches
- Life Like Aralia Branches
- Ficus Branches
- Oak Branches
- Curly Willow Selections
- Laurel Branches
- Podocarpus Branches
- Birch Branches
- Flowering Branches
- Pine Branches
- Ginko Branches
- Cottonwood(Aspen) Branches
- Large Leaf Banyon, Bo Ficus,Alder
- Sycamore Branches
- Vivid Mixed Variety Branch Collection
- Custom Made To Order Branches
- Preserved Collection
- Artificial Fruits & Vegetables
- Silk Plant Cleaner & Moss planter toppers
- Planters Urns Columns Deco Statues Fountains
- Special Offers
Christmas Lighting Foliage and Warranty FAQ
Earthflora Christmas and Holiday Foliage Includes:
- Commercial and Residential Christmas Trees, Wreaths, and Garlands
- Commercial Panel Trees up to 40' Tall and Giant Wreaths up to 20' Diameter
- Energy Saving LED Trees, Wreaths & Garlands
- Battery-Operated PVC Items
- Custom-Flocking Service with Assortment of Colors
- Commercial & Residential Tree Ornaments
- Mobile Tree Stands
- Glittery Accent Christmas Decor
- Christmas Fruit and Berry Decor
- Christmas Novelties
FAQ’s With Christmas Tree Lighting
What is your warranty on Pre-lit Christmas Trees and Pre-lit Items?
Construction: Ten Year Warranty on Tree Construction and Pipe. Repair/replace defective parts only and does not imply entire tree replacement.
Lights: Limited One Season Warranty on Tree Lights. Burned out bulbs are not covered under warranty. Christmas lights are intended for seasonal use only (outdoor lighting with special order). Longer use of lights during the season (on 24 hours per/day 7 days a week) or beyond Christmas season will result in shorter life of the lights. LED lights are intended to last longer than regular mini lights. Standard life for regular mini lights is about 1,500 hours. The life of LED lights are approx. up to 100,000 hours. Therefore during the first season, defective sections will be repaired or replaced after inspection. Burned out bulbs are NOT covered under warranty.
White and Flocked Trees: Yellowing will occur after some time and depends greatly on your use and storage. Heat will accelerate the yellowing process. It is important to store your tree in dry and cool place. We do not warrant against yellowing. Earthflora offers a flocking service. Please contact us for a quote to have your Christmas Trees, Wreaths or Garlands re-flocked. Trees purchased from only Earthflora can be re-flocked.
Explain the types of lights Earthflora carries
Earthflora’s Prelit Christmas Trees, Wreaths and Garlands consist of standard Mini Clear Lights or Multi-Colored Lights, Clear Always-Lit Lights, or Warm-White LED Lights, and Battery Operated Lights. 50 Count LED light strands are also available for purchase.
What should I do if my Christmas Tree has a strand of lights out?
Know what type of lights are on your tree. Replacements lights are available for LED lights. However, if they are regular, standard mini-lights then follow up by:
1. Check the cord of your Christmas tree to make sure it’s plugged in properly. Also if you have a tree with multiple sections, check that each section is plugged into the next section correctly.
2. Look at the strand of lights that our out. Check each bulb to make sure it’s not loose, broken or black colored. Many lights will not operate properly if even one bulb is loose.
3. Tighten any loose bulbs. Copper wire outside the bulb should be aligned with the metal part. Check to make sure it is intact. The bulb should fit securely in the receptacle. If the bulb does not hit the metal wiring on one or both sides inside the sock it will not light properly. DO NOT PULL ON OR STRETCH THE ELECTRICAL CORD OR IT CAN CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE TO THE INSIDE WIRES. LIKE ANY ELECTRICAL CORD, HANDLE WITH CARE!! READ SET UP INSTRUCTIONS.
4. Replace any bulbs that are damaged or don't look like the others. Replacement bulbs and fuses are included with tree purchase.
5. After inspecting the bulbs, replace the fuse in the plug outlet area. A blown out fuse is hard to detect until you open the case and look at it. Most strands come with two fuses.
6. Refer to our light tester to find the individual bulb that is burnt out. Follow the instructions on the light tester. The tester will help locate the faulty bulb.*Our Pre-lit Christmas items come with a bag of replacement bulbs and replacement fuses. Use the replacement bulbs to fix any bulbs that are burned out.*Power strips are recommended for areas requiring use of more power.
Is lighting UL approved?
Earthflora's Christmas Trees, Wreaths and Garlands are all UL Approved. UL, also known as Underwrite Laboratories regulates lighting rules and safety. CSA or Canadian Standards Association is a separate association with their own guidelines. Lighting certification can also be available upon request with CSA standards. Please contact us for further information.
What kind of power does the Christmas use?
Christmas trees are sold in the USA use 120V. Each regular mini-light bulb is 2.5v. or .0034 amp/bulb with a standard mini light. LED lights use .0004 amps/bulb.
What is the best way to store my Christmas tree?
Carefully Store your tree in its original box, bag, or container to protect it from damage, dampness, dust, dirt, or being crushed. Store your tree in a dry and cool place. Avoid extreme heat over 100 F, freezing, or dampness that may cause damage to wiring.
Do you sell replacement lights?
Earthflora now carries 50 strand LED T5 and 5mm light bulbs in unsealed and sealed construction. Our light strands are UL approved. We also carry CSA approved LED light strands.
Is it okay to use your Prelit Christmas Trees outdoors?
Before purchasing a Christmas tree, inform Earthflora's salesperson of your specific use such as installed Indoors, Seasonal vs Year-Round or Outdoors: Check type of lighting is on the tree first. Sealed bulbs work best if tree will be installed outdoors for long periods of time.
What does full wave mean?
Full wave refers to current flowing 100% in an AC Cycle. LED Christmas lights are considered “full wave or fully rectified” with less flickering of the light. Although it's still flickering, it can only be seen with the naked eye.
What does Warm White LED mean?
White color varies when it comes to LED light bulbs. It's important to understand what you are purchasing. Our LED lights are “warm white”. This means they give off a slight yellow color tone rather than the blue tone. Warm White LED's are similar to the color tones used in regular mini incandescent lights.
Are Christmas Trees, Wreaths and Garlands Fire Retardant?
Any Christmas items including Trees, Wreaths and Garlands with PVC material is high quality PVC and Fire Retardant.
How Are Christmas Trees Measured?
Earthflora’s Christmas trees are measured from the bottom of the base or stand to the top tip of the tree from end to end shaped out. The diameter or width is measured from the widest part of foliage on the tree from one tip end to end of tip on opposite side.
How Wreaths Measured? Garlands?
Wreaths are measured by outside diameter from tip to tip. Garlands are measured by length and width from tip to tip.